Bluezone awarded place on G-Cloud 11 FrameworkBy bluezone 6th August 2019 by bluezone
Bluezone has been approved as a supplier on the G-Cloud 11 framework to provide cloud-based software services to the Public Sector.
“The Digital Marketplace and G-Cloud framework offers public sector organisations a faster and more cost-effective means to buy services.
This award goes to demonstrate the quality of bluezone and acts as confirmation of our strict data security standards and we look forward to supporting the public sector in the implementation of software for operational and safety enhancements”Stephen Sheridan, Technical Product Manager , Bluezone Technologies
Through the Digital Marketplace, public sector organisations will have the opportunity to purchase a range of bluezone modules and mobile applications, to manage:
- Supply chain/contractors
- Legionella records
- Maintenance & compliance
- Asset management
- Training/ inductions and learning records
- Incidents & accidents
To learn more about Bluezone’s public sector offerings, please visit: https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/services/241917837705688
What is Cloud Software?
Is an application or service that can be run over the internet or cloud for example accounting tools or learning management software.
What is the G-Cloud Framework??
- Offers off the shelf, commoditised, cloud-based systems and services
- Over 4,000 suppliers
- Nearly 31,000 services
- Nearly 90% of the suppliers are SME’s
- Near on £6 billion of spend to date through the Digital Marketplace, with nearly £5 billion on G-Cloud alone
- Over 40% of historic spend goes to SME’
The G-Cloud (or government cloud) framework is an agreement between the UK Government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services and software. G-Cloud 11 is part of the UK government’s Digital Marketplace where public bodies can review and procure a catalogue of services. The store allows Government departments to buy leading technology quicker and more cost effective.
What it means for you?
The framework can be used by central or local government, health, education and devolved administrations, defence or not for profit organisations.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) works with both departments and organisations across the whole of the public sector to ensure maximum value is extracted from every commercial relationship and improve the quality of service delivery. The CCS goal is to become the “go-to” place for expert commercial and procurement services.
The framework will:
- Provide Utility cloud services
- Allow direct award (after 6 step buying process)
- clearly show supplier T&Cs
- not require agile development and the costs associated with it
How do you buy?
G-Cloud 11 Top Tips
- Prepare your requirements
- Keep an audit trail for compliance
- Engage with suppliers
- Review supplier T&Cs
- Retain search criteria for future use
- Always check the scope of the service
- Talk to us, we’re here to help…
Find out more on the G-Cloud 11 Framework: https://www.crowncommercial.gov.uk/agreements/RM1557.11
HBE bluezone is a specialist cloud-based software solutions company that develops innovative products for the management of compliance, supply chain, health and safety, inductions and eLearning.
We help organisations become more efficient in managing and monitoring their compliance to ensure requirements are met and risks are managed.
bluezone manager is a cloud based, SaaS solution accessible through a web browser with Internet connectivity available through most devices; mobile, tablet or desktop which is intuitive and easy to use. Mobile applications (apps) are also available for IOS and Android
bluezone offer the following modules:
- Organisation Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Task Scheduler Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Incident and Accident Manager
- Legionella Manager
- Domestic Legionella Monitoring
Easily add or remove modules as required.
HBE bluezone have achieved certification to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management standards. HBE bluezone are aligned to the ISO 27001 framework and data storage is fully certified under ISO 27001.
Easily manage, control and protect your organisation and employees by ensuring overall compliance.
- Document Management
- Training matrix /Learning Management
Essential documents are stored in one secure location and can be accessed at any time from most devices. A RAG system alerts key personnel when action needs to be taken.
- HR Management Store and manage your employee’s records, ensure that they are compliant, and all training is complete and up-to-date.
- Store all Critical Documents One location for your organisations essential documents, certificates and policies, with unlimited cloud-based document storage.
- Key Business Data Continuously monitor and receive verifiable data to assess potential risk exposure within workforce or for use in audits (including ISO).
- Version Control history Ability to create, edit, share and version control documentation, complete with history.
- Accessible on almost any device at a time that suits you and any organisation with multiple locations, multifaceted operations and/or dispersed staff.
- An interactive dashboard provides real time analysis to the user, with summary health checks.
- Library for documents, policies, risk assessments for the organisation
- Assign role-based permissions with unlimited users.
- Integrates with other modules including eLearning and induction modules.
- Connects eLearning and onsite training in one location
- Maintain an internal training record for each employee/contractor with a staff Library for all qualifications and evidence data, including training certificates.
- Track your training with real-time reporting and alerts to drive engagement, identify training needs or show compliance
Supply Chain Manager
Support your organisation by ensuring that you are working with a safe, qualified, accountable and responsible supply chain (or contractors).
This module will provide an expansive solution to pre-qualify, evaluate, audit (including ISO) and monitor your entire supply chain.
- Control Risk- Protect your business and reputation by only working with compliant partners.
- Proactive communication- Allows Suppliers to manage their own documentation, which you can approve or reject while providing feedback.
- Quality- Ensure suppliers meet your safety and quality standards or be notified when they do not.
- Key Business – monitor and receive verifiable data to assess potential risk exposure within your supply chain or for use in audits (including ISO).
- Central Location- Track and manage supplier and supplier personnel documentation in one location with the ability to share suppliers to eradicate repetition of work.
- Spot non-compliance in your supply chain with deficiencies and expirations highlighted using our RAG (Red, Amber, Green) system.
- Ensures responsibility to maintain documentations passes to suppliers, so as not to disturb your workflow, saving you costs on admin and vast amounts of time.
- Maintains contractor relationships and encourages 2-way communication, as well as buy into the client’s safety culture.
- Ensures liability insurances are up to date before site entry
- Access available for clients and contractors giving live safety information
- Provide supplier eLearning training or induction when integrated with other modules. This can be done before suppliers arrive onsite.
- Provides a clear view of approved contractors and suppliers who adhere to standards
Organise, track and manage your projects, sites, buildings and assets to ensure they are compliant, maintained, certified and inspected to both internal and external environmental and Health & Safety compliance standards.
- Flexible- tailored to meet the needs of your organisation’s needs to ensure all aspects of safety quality and legality are covered
- Control Risk- Reduce workplace injuries, lost productivity or dissatisfied customers by highlighting non-conformances and identifying corrective actions to control health, safety, environmental and business risks.
- Promote best practice by developing a positive safety culture
- Be Audit Ready- Build a professional quality manual with everything you need in one place for an internal or 3rd party audit with information available to view online or in print if required.
- Better Decisions- Make better decisions with accurate data, removing the guesswork by having a comprehensive analysis of risk within your organisation
- One central location for the storage of documentation supporting compliance
- Asset Life Management
- Maintain assets /equipment value through visibility of maintenance/testing requirements.
- An interactive dashboard provides real-time visibility with drill down capabilities to individual, sites or assets with a Red Amber Green (RAG) system providing a health summary overview.
- Ideal for planned maintenance testing such as gas maintenance, fire doors/extinguishers, emergency lighting or portable appliance testing (PAT) with an easy to view maintenance history.
- Automatic task scheduling when integrated with other modules reduces administration eliminating the need for spreadsheets, word documents and diary reminders and will provide an end to end solution.
- Permission based access by location, department or asset.
- Real-time reporting, available to download as PDF or Excel.
Task Scheduler Manager
A powerful task scheduler to plan and track corrective and preventative actions in your workflow and tasks.
Action non-conformalities and never miss another deadline with alerts and notifications to ensure your organisation adheres to regulations and best practice.
- Prioritise- Safeguard compliance by highlighting and targeting risk and then prioritise actions.
- Simplify Communication – A clear channel to deliver accurate and essential QSHE information which can be understood and acted upon while allowing feedback for further actions.
- Manage Work – Manage and track all your work, from projects to individual jobs and tasks, with alerts when tasks are due, past due or completed for yourself, your team and your contractors.
- Team Collaboration – Co-ordinating your team has never been easier, by providing worklists to teams or individual field staff direct to mobile devices with full audit trail.
- Improve your core business – With less time spent on admin and management of staff, more actions are completed in faster times, which improves efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Schedule maintenance aligned with company risk assessment and training requirements.
- Complete flexibility to use in the management of a wide range of tasks with the ability to add observations, comments, actions, documents and photos for each.
- Analyse and check progress of task across multiple assets, buildings or sites in your customised dashboard or calendar, with drill down features to show a breakdown of tasks scheduled or completed.
- Create and maintain an asset register with the ability to assign assets to departments
- Configurable workflow, email notifications and escalations.
- Assign actions to employees or contractors.
- Use a mobile application to respond at source.
- Send instant, automated action alerts.
Incident & Accident Manager allows you to quickly and accurately record all incidents from near misses to RIDDOR accidents and dangerous occurrences. Providing vital data to analyse trends and reduce incident rates, while cutting administrative time and tracking the progress from start to finish ensuring you meet all compliance requirements.
- Reduce Incidents – Keep your staff safe and reduce the costs, claims and disruption from incidents by benchmarking and comparing incident data allowing you to manage corrective and preventative actions (CA/PA).
- Accurate Data Capture -straightforward, consistent and accurate data captured with an easy to use interface, ensuring key people have all the important facts when they need them.
- Sustain a safety culture – encourage staff to continuously monitor and report potential risks and poor safety behaviour within your organisation which helps drive a positive safety culture.
- Real time incident and accident reporting via mobile app.
- Staff can easily submit an initial report, before an authorised person reviews and manages all further actions until resolution. Ready for submission to RIDDOR.
- Easily add pictures, documents, actions or notes throughout the process to provide a comprehensive report. Initial reports can be submitted via a dedicated mobile app, insuring accurate and complete data.
- Immediate notifications to key responders with accurate information and updates
- At a glance accident incident metrics and reporting.
- Remove ad-hoc emails and paper-based reporting- have all documentation in one location with permission-based access.
LMS / eLearning / Inductions / Communications
A highly skilled and trained workforce is at the forefront of maintaining a healthy and compliant environment. Bluezone eLearning will help keep staff qualifications up to date by providing fast, easy to use, interactive eLearning courses alongside our SCORM Compliant Bluezone LMS.
- Easy to assign to staff and contractors, with a suite of eLearning courses that allow your delegates to work at their own pace.
- No training required for learners, courses are issued via email and SSO (single sign on) is used to access course.
- Create your own course, induction or toolbox talk with a consistent standard for learning delivery to create a company-wide training strategy.
- Reduce costs in terms of learning time, trainers, course materials, travel and accommodation.
- Provide faster course delivery, as learning available 24/7/365 on most devices from PCs to Mobile.
- Easy to Use, User-Friendly interfaces, making is simple and interesting for learners to use
- Brand Courses with your own theme and messaging.
- Available through all browsers and mobile compatible.
- Track your training with real-time reporting and alerts to drive engagement, identify training needs or show compliance.
- Easy to use and completely upscalable learning management system (LMS).
- Easily assign courses including those in your supply chain and track progression and view status through manager dashboard.
- Receive alerts when learning is required, expired or completed via a Red Amber Green (RAG) system.
- Completion certificates can be issued immediately with real time updates to training records in Bluezone LMS, including storage of certificates as proof of completion, once courses have been completed.
- Reporting on learner progression and course activity.
- Permission based access by learner or location.
Legionella Manager including Domestic Legionella Monitoring
Allows organisations to accurately collect, log and manage Legionella and Water Hygiene through intelligent software. From the intuitive mobile app to corrective actions to reporting, organisations can easily meet their statutory duties to safeguard against the potential
- Planning – ability to schedule all your regular legionella site checks, from weekly, monthly or quarterly visits.
- Transparency – Spot and respond to non-compliance issues with real-time and historical reports, certificates, schematics and results in one location.
- Schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects with site specific controls to manage any identified hazards. Assign alerts for actions to be taken and track progress.
- Creates a full audit trail which supports organisations to comply with HSG274, ISO9001 and ISO14001 and other legionella related guidelines.
- Storing historical data has traditionally meant a mountain of paper which can now be stored in the cloud making data accessible from any device 24/7 and reducing admin time and costs.
- Report at asset, building and action level in real time, with ‘at a glance’ dashboards and trending graphs as well as a wide variety of reporting options.
- Real-time overview of compliance.
- Mobile Application reduces time taken for data collection and increases accuracy
- Ensure compliance of Legionella guidance by managing your water service companies and responsible person’s data including training records while ensuring the responsible people have knowledge of adequate procedures, are aware of remedial actions needed and by receiving alerts of corrective action.
- An asset register (including outlet register) syncs with the web-based log book to set up monitoring and inspection schedules.
- Eliminates the possibility of lost records and provides a clear audit trail.
- Receive automatic action alerts to carry out remedial actions and tracking of corrective actions.
- Not only do you have a log and asset register, this module offers lots of functionality such as a document library, take and upload photos, a monitoring visits, samplings & analysis, lines of communication and risk management plan.
- Trend Analysis and at a glance dashboard, as well as reports.
- Creates a full audit trail which supports organisations to comply with HSG274, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Legionella management set up depending on the jurisdiction and the industry guidelines.
Domestic Legionella Risk Assessment
Landlords have a duty to carry out a legionella risk assessment in each of their properties, by using the Bluezone application.
Head Office Craigmore House 19 Millvale Road Newry, Co Down N. Ireland BT35 7NH
T +44 (0) 28 3044 2444 E firstname.lastname@example.org