Basic Fire Safety Training is a legal requirement that must be provided by all Employers.
This training is designed to give an overview of good fire safety practice at work; identifying potential fire risks, explaining what to do on hearing a fire alarm and how to utilise different types of firefighting equipment.
By the end of this course learners will:
- know the effects of fire in the workplace.
- the responsibilities of an employee and their employer.
- Understand the chemistry of fire.
- gain a knowledge of the types of fires & how fire spreads.
- learn about Fire Risks.
- learn ways of identifying and preventing potential causes of fire.
- be able to identify fire safety signs and their meanings.
- Know what to do in the case of a fire.
- Understand the use of firefighting equipment.
Who is this course suitable for:
This course is targeted at businesses needing to train their staff in fire safety procedures.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment between 45 – 60 minutes.
Our Fire Safety training course contains 6 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 6th section is a Fire Safety assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile*.
*Subject matter should be considered.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will receive an email with their certificate.