Often employees don’t think health & safety rules apply to them. All employees should know their responsibilities in the workplace and be able to see common workplace hazards, if they can’t, your organisation may be in breach of Health & Safety Regulations.
Providing Health & Safety training is a legal requirement and all employees should know their day to day health & safety obligations as well as identify and be aware of hazards in office environment.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Learn about Health and safety standards and legislation in the office
- Understand common risks.
- Be aware of legal requirements for both employee and employers.
- Be able to spot potential accidents and report them.
- Understand the basics of risk assessment.
- Know how to communicate Health and Safety concerns and asking for help.
- Be aware of First Aid in the workplace.
- Learn about Hazards and controls: manual handling and Display Screen Equipment (DSE), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Understand Fire Safety.
- Be able to spot problems in their working environment.
- Recognise Workplace Stress.
- Understand their responsibilities when working alone.
Who is this course suitable for:
All staff who work in an office environment. Courses are available for both UK & Irish legislation.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment within 60 minutes.
Our Office Safety training course contains 9 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 9th section is an office Safety assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will receive an email with their certificate