PCI DSS Payments
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards, set by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), designed to ensure that all companies who accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. The PCI DSS applies to any organisation, regardless of size or number of transactions, that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data*.
Any business that stores, transmits or processes cardholder data must comply with the PCI DSS. This elearning course is aimed at staff who process card holder information and is designed to increase employee’s awareness of PCI DSS.
The course provides clear examples of the PCI DSS key requirements for compliance to ensure that all employees are taking the correct measures to protect your customers, themselves and your business.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand what PCI DSS is
- Be able to understand the PCI DSS definitions – Merchant; Payment brand; Payment card; Service provider
- Understand the requirements of the PCI DSS Standard
- Know what data must be protected
- Be aware of their responsibilities with regards to protection of card data
- Know how to process information, with or without the cardholder present
- Application of the PCI DSS
Who is this course suitable for:
All employees who deal with cardholder data.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment within 60 minutes.
Our PCI DSS training course contains 6 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 6th section is a PCI DSS assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will receive an email with their certificate.