Refresher First Aid
Employers Emergency First Aid is the immediate assistance given to someone who is ill or injured. The role of a First Aider at work is to assess the scene, so that accurate information can be passed to Emergency services and then to act appropriately that may make the difference between life and death of a patient.
This training is designed to be a refresher for Emergency First Aid training to provide the basic knowledge to help someone in an emergency.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand what is first aid and the role of a First Aider.
- Be able to assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
- Know about barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position.
- Understand CPR and AEDs.
- Know what to do in key scenarios.
- Be able to manage an incident and requirements for record keeping
Who is this course suitable for:
This course suitable for all staff within a low risk environment such as an office or Shop. The course is ideal as an annual refresher.
Courses are available for both UK & Ireland legislation.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment between 60 – 75 minutes.
Our Refresher First Aid training course contains 6 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 6th section is a Refresher First Aid assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile*.
*Subject matter should be considered.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will receive an email with their certificate.