Bluezone Technologies is delighted to announce they will be exhibiting at the Northern Ireland Safety Group (NISG) Health & Safety ‘Back to Basics’ Conference, taking place in La Mon Hotel on Wednesday 29th November 2017.
You are guaranteed to learn something new or reinforce what you already know. The event has proven to be even more popular than normal with the number of delegates booked already higher than any previous conference.
Wilson Lambe, President of the NISG comments:
We all work in a rapidly changing environment and are faced every day with needing the skills to adapt to new jobs, circumstances and opportunities. For many this is just the new ‘norm’ yet our number 1 challenge has always remained the same – to ensure that all have a safe working environment and return home both healthy and unharmed each and every day.
Whether you’re a Health and Safety, Environmental & Quality / HSE / SHEQ officer, advisor, CEO, distributor, consultant, head of department, director or manager, the NISG Conference has something to offer you.
The award winning integrated EHS system to keep your team and environment safe.
Bluezone team members will be on hand to showcase the latest technology in EHS (environmental health & safety) software and online training. The event will offer the opportunity to trial Bluezone manager. Our cloud based software assists your organisation in the controlling, monitoring, reporting and management of all aspects of your working environment that relates to compliance, health & safety and eLearning training.
Meet the speakers
- Keith Morrison, CEO, HSENI – Risk in today’s face paced business world
- Jeff Martin, Director, Lockton – Current and upcoming trends in business risk
- Nikki Monson, Deputy CEO, HSENI – NI specific workplace health stats
- Louis Burns, Deputy CEO, HSENI – Where prosecution sits in the overall enforcement landscape
- John Thompson, Corporate H & S Manager, Translink – Getting to grips with everyday issues
- Alastair Lambe, Group Head of HSEQ, McLaughlin & Harvey – A successful model of workplace health
- Tom Stephenson, Group Head of Safety & Health, Lakeland Dairies – Mitigating risk to make your organisation safer and stronger
- Jim Leitch, HR Director, Northstone NI Ltd – Involving your sub-contractors/Supply chain in safety management
- The 2 Macs