Work-related violence is defined by the HSE as: ‘any incident in which a person is abused, threatened or assaulted in circumstances relating to their work’. This course looks at the steps to talk to ensure employee’s safety both inside and outside of work.
Employers want their staff to stay safe on the way to and from work, as well as when they are working, moreover employers have a responsibilities when it comes to looking after their employees personal safety. This course will provide personal safety awareness.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand personal safety and be aware of personal safety whilst travelling to work
- Be able to determine who is responsible for their personal safety
- Develop their own personal safety strategies based on best practice
- Identify who may be at risk and why
- Reduce their own and your colleagues’ potential for becoming a victim of violence and aggression.
Who is this course suitable for:
All staff who work
Courses are available for both UK & Irish legislation.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment within 60 minutes.
Our Personal Safety training course contains 8 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 8th section is a Personal Safety assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will receive an email with their certificate