This course provides an overview of the various hazards and risk associated with driving vehicles at work.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Have knowledge of work related driving and the risks involved
- Understand the practice and policy
- Understand why accidents happen
- Know the aims and objectives of a corporate motor policy
- Understand the responsibilities and risks
- How to control the risks
- Be able to assess Driver Considerations
Who is this course suitable for:
Employees who drive at work, the course will help them prepare for driving at work and to know their responsibilities.
Courses are available for both UK & Irish legislation.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment between 45 – 60 minutes.
Our Driving Safety training course contains 5 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 5th section is a Driving Safety assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile*.
*Subject matter should be considered.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will receive an email with their certificate.